Summer is less than 100 days away! Summer to me means popsicles, popcorn, and backyard kiddie pool days to beat the Florida summer heat. And with the great privilege of living on the Emerald Coast it also means plenty of lazy days at the beach (before all the crowds;)) in cover ups and mox flats. I know for some mamas the thought of wearing a swim suit makes your stomach turn and your self confidence completely melt. And while cute memes may encourage us to “make the memories anyway” they may not truly help how our insides feel! So that’s why I have scoured the internet for the best swim suits for every BODY. Personally I have 3 completely different swim suits for all the feelings and all the lazy summer days that are spent in cover ups.
my top 5 swimsuits for every BODY:
- CUPSHE V-Neck Low Back One Piece-for a moderately flirty feeling one piece swim suit that also covers up any middle insecurities look no further.
- CUPSHE Striped Back Hook Closure Bikini-if you’re ever worried your bikini top will fall off this one has you covered. In addition, the high waisted bottom will cover up any c-section scars.
- Hilor Women’s One Piece One Shoulder Asymmetric Ruffle-everyone needs a classy black one piece swim suit. With a little ruffle the black wont feel so drab!
- Tempt Me Women’s Vintage Bikini-for a retro feeling two piece that flatters and stays on this one takes the cake!
- Century Star Retro Tankini with Boy Shorts-if you’ve got lots of littles to chase around or you are an adventurer to the max on your paddle board, this suit can pull double duty.
I hope you find a swim suit that will make you feel as amazing as you truly are. If you have one that should’ve been included please share it with us in the comments! Tag me in your summer fun on IG @livvyroberts